- Compact simple design and principle, high reliability, low price.
- Over 30 kinds of materials & specifications are optional.
- PP, PVDF, NYLON, POLYSULFONE materials are suitable for corrosive environment.
- SUS304 / 316; Max. operating temperature 200°C; Max. operating pressure 60kg/cm².
- Side-Mounting, Top-Mounting, Bottom-Mounting.
- Mounting screw type have M8 ~ M16, 1/8"~1/2"PF / PT / BSP and etc.
- The materials of lead wire and cable are PVC, XLPE and PTFE. ses the electrical circ
- Mini Float Level Switch has obtained UL approved.
- OEM / ODM and special specification are acceptable.
- Since technologies of the product have more and more advance, the products need comply with a requirement for more safe, convenient and low cost. The float switches are extremely compact, simple and are easy to install on any small space.
These switches are not effected by electrical interference. They can withstand to chemicals, high temperatures and pressures if the correct material of float switch is selected by the customers.
2.Magnetic Float Level Switch-FC/FD Series
PrincipleThe single unit or multiple reed switch units arehoused tightly in stainless steel or engineeringplastic stem, and the permanent magnet issealed into the middle of the specified float ball(s). You can mount the float ball to penetrating through the stem, then the liquid buoyancy will deliver the float ball up and down at the specified position by graduating rings.
When the float internal magnet approaches the reed switch, it will actuate the reed switch contact point to create an open or close circuit. We can apply such on-off output signals to reach liquid level controlling and monitoring purpose.
The figures below show the float orientations on N.O. (Normal Open) and N.C. (Normal Close).
- Multiple points measuring, multiple level points are available for custom-built.
- It is used the magnet to actuate the reed switch without any extra electric power source.
Each reed switch is durable for operation life reaching 2 million times.
- All output signal wiring are simplified in same junction box (housing) to economize the external wiring construction.
- FC(D) type magnetic float level switches are more economical in budget than other level switches by comparison in multiple points.
- The housing protection rating up to IP65.
- Rugged construction and multiple options for materials from engineering plastics as PVDF, PP, PVC, and stainless steels as SUS304, SUS316, float switches can be applied to versatile applications in chemical corrosion of acidity and alkalinity liquid, solvents or oil fuels.
- The reed switch and lead wire are isolated absolutely with liquids. All stainless steel switches are applicable to high pressure andhigh temperature performances.
3. Side Mounting Float Switch-FF Series
PrincipleSimple theory as liquid buoyancy is utilized for the main principle of this "FF" series. A change of liquid level correspondingly travels the float to extreme levels up and down. The reed switch is thus "NC" and "NO" exchanged as well as the permanent magnet on pivot will have mutual repellence to the other one inside on the housing for like poles, which the Microswitch is button-pushed by magnet to states "NO" and "NC" exchanging likewise.
- Both MicroSwitch type and Reed Switch are available.
The MicroSwitch type is usable even at ambient temp. of 100LC max.
- Mounting flanges are custom-specifiable. (JIS, DIN, ANSI).
- A rich variety of floats can be suited different specific gravity (S.G.) of liquid.(Custom-made)
4.Cable Float Level Switch-FA/FB Series
- Liquid-wetted party material can be selected for SUS304 or SUS316 as well as enclosure explosion proof model.
PrincipleFAC, FAP, FAR Type float switch make use of micro switch as contact component. The switch will have ON or OFF contact signal output when the angle is larger than 28 DegreeFAS Type float switch make use of mercury switch as contact component. When liquid lift up to contact float, the float will have variable angles.
The switch will have ON or OFF contact signal output when the angle is larger than 10 Degree
5.Thermal Dispersion Flow Switch-SP Series
- Rugged float IP68 enclosure rating
- Neoprenespecified cable, silicon cable selectable
- Construct simple, maintance free, installation easy
PrincipleThe Thermal Flow Switch Monitor is based on the principle of thermal dispersion. A typical configuration uses two Temperature Detectors set within the tip of the sensor. One Temperature Detector is heated a few degrees above the other one. As the process medium flows over the tip of the sensor it disperses some of the heat from the heated Temperature Detector. The delta temperature is a function of flow velocity and converted into electronic signal. The open collector changes state once the set point has been reached.
- Detection of flow velocities in pipes
- LED functions Display
- Open collector alarm output
- Relay out/put
- Measuring Range:(Speed)
water: 1~150 cm/s
oil: 3~300 cm/s
- Material SUS304, 316, PVDF, PP, available
6. PaddleType Level Switch-SF Series
PrincipleFlow Switch utilizes the force of liquid flow to propel its paddle in order to detect the incoming flow or moving of the existing liquid in pipe. In condition of static liquid or no liquid, the spring is in expanding and press the magnet downward vertically. Reed switch contact is N.O.
As flow occurs and the paddle is thrusted and raised at an upward angle of 20°~30° (or more), the eccentric of paddle will push the magnet upward to actuate the reed switch which is thus in a close circuit. The length of paddle can be adjusted with the diameter of a pipe.
- Wetted Part: SUS304, TEFLON.
- Operating Temp: -30°C~150°C.
- Contact Rating: 30W / 200 Vdc.
- Mounting Screw : 1" PT.
- Enclosure Protection: SF1800: IP-65.
SF1710: EExd II C T6.
- Suitable Pipe: 1"~3".
- Operating Pressure: 355 PSI.
- Detection: Reversible.
7. Optical Level Switch-SD Series
Refraction index of plastic and air varies in big range. Infrared light can be easily reflected totally between plastic and air. In contrast, infrared light would totally penetrate through plastic while plastic and liquid are taken place. Optical switch operates
by sensing the difference of refraction index between various mediums, which causes different degree of refraction and penetration.
When dry, the transmitted light is reflected by the prism back to the receiver. When the sensor is wetted in liquid, only part of the transmitted light would be reflected back to the receiver while most is lost into the liquid. The received light then changes the signal and controls the switching accordingly.
Optical switch is equipped with infrared source and receiver. They are to detect and verify the status of infrared light reflection and penetration between the mediums in order to trigger the alarm output.
- M12 or 3/8"G (PF) of connection
- NPN, PNP Open collector output to energize relay or PLC
- Over-current and reverse polarity protected
- LED status indication
- IP68, PC, Polysulfone or SUS304
- Pressure range 10 kg/cm2 for PC, Polysulfone, 40 kg/cm2 for SUS304
- Low level liquid detect ( 3 mm )8.Pressure Switch-SQ Series
When diaphragm is pressurized through the connection in the application and the pressure is greater than the force of the compression spring, the contact will open/close and signal will be sent out to the system.
The purpose of installing pressure switch in the system is to accommodate measuring and controlling for the application process.
- Suitable in harsh operating conditions
- Wide range of connection type
- Zinc-plated steel housing material
- Available in gold or silver contacts by request
- Screw type and push-on type available
- Factory preset or field adjustable pressure switching point
- Low-cost BUT high quality standards design.
9. Pressure Level Transmitter-EC Serie
A pressure sensor is made out a piezoresister Wheatstone bridge. The pressure is applied to the diaphragm and passes through the silicon oil onto the Wheatstone bridge. When the pressure acts directly on the front face of diaphragm, the Wheatstone bridge will create a different voltage. This voltage difference can then be amplified to obtain a current signal of 4-20mA. After connecting this current output to a meter, we can scale the meter to read the level of the applied liquid in a container or a vessel.
- There are various types at user"s option, such as: transducer with extension cable/tube, Anti-corrosive type, flange type & pressure transducer.
- Can be equipped with digital panel meter, recorder, PLC, signal controller.
- There are metal diaphragm can be used in various environments such as weak acid and alkaline liquid or sewage water treatment.
- Our internal temperature compensation ensures long lasting reliability.
- Multiple flange/screw sizes are available. Customized flanges/screw can be ordered.10. RF-Capacitance Level Transmitter-EB Series
PrincipleCapacitance Level Indicator: Utilizes the capacitance formed between the sensing probe and the metallic vessel wall. A high frequency sine-wave is applied between the probe and the vessel wall.
A change of the medium level will induce a change in the current of the applied sine wave.
From Z=1/2pfc, when the capacitance in the vessel increase, impedance will decrease and current will increase. Vice-versa, when the capacitance in the vessel is small, the impedance will increase and current will decrease accordingly.
- Suitable for high temperature, high pressure and corrosive environment.
- Not affected by noisy, dusty, misty and changes in the temperature.
- No blind distance, ideal for different tanks.
- Economic for large tanks
- 4~20mA output compatible for most control systems and meters\
- Both MicroSwitch type and Reed Switch are available.
When the magnetic field of permanent magnet inside the float is moved into to the proximity of the reed switch inside the stationary stem, the reed switch "snaps" the contact together and closes the electrical circuit. When the magnetic field is moved away from the reed switch, the reed switch does not touch. The circuit is open.
Posted by: rudy wiratama
wiratama Updated at: 07.36