Flowmeter with Precision Needle Valve ( for Accurate Flow Control)
MODEL RK1250 SERIES
- Capable of controlling ultra-minute flows
Can respond to a wide range of flows from ultra-minute flows of 0.5-3 ml/min to flows of 3-30 l/min.
- The incorporated precision needle valve allows a delicate control of flows.
The effective revolving speed of the needle valve can be maximized by specifying a maximum flow and normal supply pressure.
- Wide variations
Four total lengths of the flowmeter are available:126,156,206,and 256 mm,for your selection according to your needs.
- Two types of valve arrangement
The needle valve can be laid out either at the top or at the bottom of the meter.Choose the type that best suits your needs.
- Measurement and control of water flows also possible
Measurement and control of water flows not exceeding 1l/min are also possible.
- For integration into your equipment panel
- For gas devices to be used on the semiconductor manufac-turing site
- For biotechnology industries
- For vacuum line control
- Fluids :
*Gases : Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar, and CO2 (Calibration by actual gas) For other gases, consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual gas is to be used. * Optional: Scale indicating two types of fluids
*Liquids : Standard fluid: Water For other liquids, consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual liquid is to be used.
- Flow range :
*Gases : 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 3-30 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.) Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN
*Liquids : 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 0.1-1 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.) Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN
- Accuracy :
*FS±2% (Measurement point) * Optional: FS±1% (Measurement point)
*FS±2% (Measurement point)
- Proof pressure :
*Gases : 1.0 MPa for 100 ML/MIN or less ; 0.7 MPa for 5 L/MIN or less ; 0.5 MPa for 10 L/MIN or more
*Liquids : 1.0 MPa for 5 ML/MIN or less ; 0.7 MPa for 150 ML/MIN or less ; 0.5 MPa for 200 ML/MIN or more
- Available scale : 10:1 * Optional: 20:1
- Body block and some other components : *SS : SUS316
*BS : Brass
- Tapered tube : *SS & BS : Pyrex®, glass
- Packing : *SS : FKM
*BS : NBR
- Float : * SS & BS : Pyrex, SUS316, glass
- Protective cover : * SS & BS : Acrylic resin
- (Temperature resistance) : * SS & BS : MAX60°
- Connection :*SS & BS : Rc1/4(Standard); Rc1/8(Optional)
Posted by: rudy wiratama
wiratama Updated at: 21.21