- Capable of measuring ultra-minute flows
Can measure a wide range of flows from ultra-minute flows of 0.5-3ml/min to flows of 3-30l/min.
- High precision measurement
High precision measurement of flows is available up to±2% of full scale (standard specification)or to±1% of full scale(optional specification).
- Wide variations
A broad range of variations is available in total length,materials of construction,flow rate,pressure,scale,and so forth to meet diverse applications from a variety of fields.
- Capable of measuring all kinds of gases
Practically all kinds of gases can be measured,not to mention those standard(Air,N2,O2,H2,He,Ar and CO2).
- Measurement of water flows also possible
Measurement of full-scale water flows not exceeding 1l/min is also possible.(Dimensions may vary depending upon the specified maximum flow rate.)
- For integration into your equipment panel
- For flow inspections at laboratory
- For semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- For biotechnology industries
- Fluids :
*Gases : Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar, and CO2 (Calibration by actual gas) For other gases, consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual gas is to be used. * Optional: Scale indicating two types of fluids
*Liquids : Standard fluid: Water For other liquids, consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual liquid is to be used.
- Flow range :
*Gases : 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 3-30 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.) Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN
*Liquids : 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 0.1-1 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.) Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN
- Accuracy :
*FS±2% (Measurement point) * Optional: FS±1% (Measurement point)
*FS±2% (Measurement point)
- Proof pressure :
*Gases : 1.0 MPa for 100 ML/MIN or less ; 0.7 MPa for 5 L/MIN or less ; 0.5 MPa for 10 L/MIN or more
*Liquids : 1.0 MPa for 5 ML/MIN or less ; 0.7 MPa for 150 ML/MIN or less ; 0.5 MPa for 200 ML/MIN or more
- Available scale : 10:1 * Optional: 20:1
- Body block and some other components : *SS : SUS316
*BS : Brass
- Tapered tube : *SS & BS : Pyrex®, glass
- Packing : *SS : FKM
*BS : NBR
- Float : * SS & BS : Pyrex, SUS316, glass
- Protective cover : * SS & BS : Acrylic resin
- (Temperature resistance) : * SS & BS : MAX60°
- Connection :*SS & BS : Rc1/4(Standard); Rc1/8(Optional)