Large Capacity Flowmeters MODELS RK2000/RK2005/RK2006 SERIES
are large capacity float type flowmeters. Flows within the ranges of
200 to 1,000 L/MIN (for gases) and 10 L/MIN to 30 L/MIN (for liquids)
full scale can be measured and controlled.
1.Capable of measuring/controlling large flows of gases in the ranges of 200 to 1,000 L/MIN full scale (Air calibration)
2.Capable of measuring/controlling large flows of liquids in the ranges of 10 to 30 L/MIN full scale (Water calibration)
4.Can be mounted onto various types of measuring instruments and sampling systems, and in diverse plants.
Standard Spesifications and Length Designations :
1. Fluids : Gases and liquids (Calibration conditions for other fluids)
2. Accuracy : Within FS±5%
3. Proof pressure : 0.7MPa
4. Materials : S
5. Body block and some other components : SUS304
6. Tapered tube : Pyrex®, glass
7. Packing : FKM, fluorocarbon resin
8. Float : SUS304
9. Protective cover : Acrylic resin
10. Temperature resistance : MAX 60℃ (RK2000), 10-30℃ (RK2005, RK2006)
20 Connection Rc3/8 Air (L/MIN)(at atmospheric pressure) H2O L/MIN
30-300 — 25 Connection Rc3/4 40-400 1.5-15
*The RK2005 and RK2006 are compatible with flow ranges marked with asterisks (*) only.
Share this article
If you enjoyed this article just
, or subscribe to receive more great content just like it.