Providing electric voltage of DC 24V to the sensor, it makes output of 4~20mA current which is converted by resistors in the sensor.The continuous fluctuation of the current is caused by the up-and-down movement of the float which has permanent magnet in it.Finally, the current output is transmitted to the controller.
- For indicating liquid level and alarming to control.
- Easy to install and is generally used.
- Able to control motor continuously.
- Able to control power seperately.
- Able to use in chemical, industrial waste water, or food tank.
- Coated sensor with PVC or PTFE is available for chemical tanks.
- High temperature type or high viscosity type is available by special order.
Share this article
If you enjoyed this article just
, or subscribe to receive more great content just like it.