- Accuracy +/-0.5% of Reading
- Wide operating temperature range -40C to 150 C
- One meter for a wide range of pipe sizes 25mm-5000mm
- Clamp-on sensors are simple to install, leading to lower installation and labor costs
- Clamp-on sensors mean no pipe cutting or process interruption and no plant shut-down
- Wetted Sensors available for acoustically dead pipes.
- Hygienic measurement, no risk of contamination, suitable for ultra clean liquids
- Wide bi-directional Flow range of 0 to 12Metres/Second
- Daily, monthly and yearly totalized flow
- Internally configured batch controller makes batch control convenient
- Measurement is independent of fluid conductivity meaning a wider applicability than magnetic meters
- 1G SD card high memory data logging, maximum memorize 512 days data.
- Simple Menu driven setup with a wide range of common pipe materials, liners and fluids selectable.
- Temperature inputs for energy measurement.
- Flow Range : 0 to ±12 m/s
- Accuracy : ± 0.5 % of reading
- Repeatability : ±0.3% of reading
- Pipe Size : 25mm to 5000mm
- Outputs :
- Analog : 0/4 to 20mA (max load 75Ω)
- Pulse output : 0 to 9999Hz, OCT, (min. and max. frequency is adjustable)
- Relay output : SPST, max 1Hz, (IA@125VAC or 2A @ 30VDC)
- Comms : RS232, RS485 Mod bus
- Power Supply : 90 to 245 VAC, 48 to 63Hz. Or 10 to 36 VDC (both are standard)
- Keypad : 16 (4×4) key with tactile action
- Display : 40 character, 2 line (20×2) lattice alphanumeric, backlit LCD
- Temperature : Transmitter:-40C to 60C
- Transducer : -40C to 100C Standard. -40C to 150C High temp.
- Humidity : Up to 99%RH, (non-condensing).
- Physical Specifications :
- Transmitter : IP65 Die-cast aluminum
- Transducer : Encapsulated design Standard/maximum cable length : 9m/305Metres
- Weight Transmitter : Approximately 4.7 lb (2.15kg)
- Transducer : 0.9kg (standard)
Material :Die-cast al uminum
Explosi on-proof rating : Exd Ⅱ BT4
Electrical interface : 4×G1/2 ″
- Choose a section of pipe that is always full of liquid, such as a vertical pipe with flow in the upward direction or a full horizontal pipe.
- Ensure enough straight pipe length at least equal to the figure shown below for the upstream and down stream transducers installation.
Clamp-on Transducers Installation Methods
Clamp-on Ultrasonic Flow meters are installed simply by applying coupling compound on the bottom of the transducers and strapping them to the outside of the pipe. SiteLab Clamp on Ultrasonic Flow meters are internationally known for their simple and convenient installation and low maintenance characteristics.