- High accuracy and high response are achieved by the flow sen-sor with temperature- following current difference detection.
- A normally-closed solenoid valve is employed.
- A low leak rate is achieved by the weldless structure and metalseal.
- The dead volume is reduced thanks to the diaphragm seat valve.-
- The face-to-face and body dimensions and the wiring tie-inpoints are designed to facilitate replacement of devices made by other companies.
-Sensor : Thermal mass flow sensor
-Valve type: Proportional solenoid valve (closed when not energized)
-Control range: 2 – 100% (Porto)
-Response: 1 sec. or less (0 – 100% within ± 2% typical)
-Accuracy: ± 1% of Porto (Accuracy guaranteed at 15-35 ℃)
-Repeatability: ± 0.2% of Porto
-Operating differential pressurePorto:
* ≤ 5 SLM: 50 – 300 kPa
* Porto 5 > SLM: 100 – 1000 kPa
* Option: Low differential pressure (LP) specification is available depending on conditions.
-Allowable operating pressure: 300 kPa (G) or less
- Pressure-Proof: 980 kPa (G)
-Leak rate: 1 × 10-11 Pa • m3/s or less
-Allowable ambient temperature: 0-50 ℃
-Allowable ambient humidity: 10 & ndAsh; 90% (No condensation allowed)
-Materials of the parts in contact with gases:
* Body: SUS316L
* Valve seat: PTFE
* Sealing: SUS316L, Ni, Au
* Option: SUS seal (SU), inner surface polish (KP)
-Electric connection: 9-pin Dsub connector as per Standard KFC (Compliant with SEMI Standard)
-Flow rate input signals: 0-5 VDC (Input impedance: 1 MΩ or more)
-Flow rate output signals: 0-5 VDC (External load resistance: 250 kΩ or more)
-Required power supply: +15 VDC (±5%) 100 mA, −15 VDC (±5%) 200 mA
- Joint (Main unit bore) : Standard: 1/4 VCR equivalent Option: 1/4 SWL
- Weight : Approx. 1000 g