POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT FLOW METER
has an increased flow range and offers the same ability to handle a wide range of fluid viscosities with
exceptional levels of repeatability.
- Up to 1,000 cps viscosity with standard rotor; 1,000,000 cps with high viscosity rotor.
- Compact size and extremely accurate even with viscous fluids.
- High viscosity stainless steel rotor available.
- Meter design minimizes the number of wearable part extending product life.
- Display: 2 Total (1 Resettable, 1 Cumulative Flow Rate), Factory Calibration in gallons and liter. 2 User Calibrations.
- Handles particle sizes to 0.005”/0.127mm.
- Choose Reed Switch/Hall Effect Sensor.
- Excellent LCD Back-light, Self test with lamp
- Specific Gravity Compensation(0.01-2.00)
- Battery Life: 5 years
- Automatic On/Off
- Fitting Type : BSP or NPT(Female)
- Sensor : Reed Switch or Hall Effect Sensor
- Output : Pulse
- Display : Local Display (Standard) , Local Display 4-20mA (Option)
- Flow range (1/4”) : 5 - 100 LPH , (0.53 - 26.4 GPH)
- Flow range (3/8”) : 10 - 300 LPH , (2.6– 79.2 GPH)
- Accuracy : ± 0.5% of reading
- Repeatability : ± 0.03%
- Max.Viscosity : 1,000 cps